The holidays are a VERY busy time. There’s the buying of the presents. Wrapping everything. Sending out holiday cards. Planning Christmas dinner. Company parties. The list goes on and on. If you’re finding yourself short on time for baking, then this recipe is for you! Peppermint & White Chocolate Covered Oreos puts a holiday spin on an otherwise cherished cookie.
They are easy to make and perfect to give as a gift or bring to a holiday event. Make sure to look for the holiday Oreos that have the green and red cream filling. And as I always say, don’t be afraid to get creative! Use different types of candies or sprinkles. Go with dark chocolate. The recipe is below, but first…check this out!
I’ve teamed up with 11 other bloggers in a virtual cookie exchange. We are each sharing a cookie recipe on our blog today. These twelve cookie recipes will keep you baking until Christmas. Please click on each individual link for the recipe.
- Oatmeal White Chocolate Chip Cookies from A Night Owl Blog
- Jam Thumbprints and Tea Cakes from Hungry Girl Por Vida
- Popcorn Cookies from Betsy Life
- Peppermint White Chocolate Covered Oreos from Mommifried
- Peanut Butter Heath Cookies from Whatcha Makin’ Now
- Peppermint Cream Cookies from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- White Chocolate Ganache Filled Gingerbread Cookies from Dessert Now Dinner Later
- White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread from Joyful Scribblings
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies from Daily Cup of Kate
- Toasted Almond Russian Tea Cakes from Meegan Makes
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Cookies from What Katie’s Baking
- Grandma’s Sugar Cookies from Writer Mom Blog