Last Updated: March 14, 2019
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- Collection. Filter Free Parents, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this website (www.filterfreeparents.com). We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information”. Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as website analytics, anonymous usage data, general demographic information that we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only information that we have access to and collect that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you such as membership subscription sign-up, shopping cart user accounts for order processing, and the like. This can include your name, physical address, profile photo, comments, likes, the email address or phone number you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. If you are using the Services on your mobile device, you may also choose to provide us with your location data. Any information that you provide to Filter Free Parents, LLC will be securely stored in secure third party systems databases and will NOT be sold or redistributed at to a third party at any time.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We will take precautions and implement security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
FFP and FFP social media channels are not intended for use by children under the age of 18. Children are not eligible or permitted to use our website and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the event that we learn we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our database.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.