From deep in the trenches of babies, toddlers, tweens, and teens Facebook’s Most Hilarious Parents of the Week never fail to lift us up with laughter. Even when they are being screamed at, sneezed on, and straight up robbed, parents still find a way to find the funny. Because kids.
Here is your top ten this week. Is this happening in your house? It sure is in mine.
1. They should do Step 5 more. (Maybe I’ll Shower Today)
2. We have a 401D(isney). Retirement is overrated. (Stamford Mommy)
3. Like a starter kit. (Mama Needs A Nap)
4. It’s an honor. Really. (Sparkly Shoes and Sweatdrops by Alison Tedford)
5. It’s a deal breaker. (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
6. It’s special. (Julie Burton / Writer)
7. Spit when you talk. That’s my favorite. (Where The Eff Is My Handbook)
8. */$&! (That’s Inappropriate)
9. And the Academy Award goes to… (Explorations of Ambiguity by Andrew Knott)
10. The most important info goes there. (Real Mommy Confessions by Bianca Jamotte LeRoux)
Do you have a funny post for us? Do you know a parent on FB who is hilarious? Please tag Mama Needs A Nap so we laugh
at with them, too. You might just see your post here on Perfection Pending.
Lauri Walker is a writer and a mom. She never sleeps so you can find always find her at Mama Needs A Nap on FB and on Twitter and Instagram. Seriously, go there. She’s probably on right now. And, make sure to stop by every Friday for her hilarious round ups of the funniest parents on Facebook right here on Perfection Pending.