Are you looking forward to romance this Valentine’s Day, or are you hoping for the gift of peace and quiet from your sweetheart?
No matter what you long for, you can count on Facebook’s Most Hilarious Parents of the Week to give the gift of laughter as we head towards Heart Day.
The kids may be sweet, sassy, or even downright creepy, but they are always funny.
So grab that candy filled, heart shaped box (they might even have left you a few without teeth marks in them) and enjoy a chocolate caramel while you LOL at this week’s top ten.
2. Of course, the love thing first. Mostly. (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
3. Netflix is on pause while you’re gone. (Dad and Buried)
4. No, you can’t sleep in my bed. Ever again. (Zoe vs. the Universe)
5. Gonna need some white out for the baby book. (The Mom Truth Bomb)
6. Movin’ on up! (Pails and Fires)
7. Timing is everything. (Julie Burton / Writer)
8. Just add it to the list. (Mia Carella, Writer)
9. Keeping it clean. (The Runaway Mama)
10. Identity crisis. (Bluebonnet Babies by Molly England)