They say siblings are your first friends, but the Hilarious Parents of Facebook know that “friend” is sometimes a relative term. (Every pun intended.)
Whether brothers and sisters are teaching life lessons, banding together for a common cause, or just plain trying to get rid of each other, these parents give us the funny on raising more than one child.
Laugh along with the funny folks of Facebook as they share what sibling struggles look like… and believe me, the struggle is real!
1. Two’s company. (So-So Mom)
2. Best friends. (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
3. Balance. (Oh, Honestly – Real Life for Moms)
4. It starts early. (Six Pack Mom)
5. Healthy competition. (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
6. Never a good sign. (Mama Needs a Nap by Lauri Walker)
7. One of them will, anyway. (HowToBeADad)
8. “Can you put it away now, Mom? We’re done.” (The Better Be Babe)
9. Well, she is. (No Idea What I’m Doing: A Daddy Blog)
10. Teachable moments. (Real American Dadass)
11. It’s cute how they play together. (21st Century SAHM)
12. And it comes in handy, too. (Ramblin’ Mama)