One of the very first link parties I ever participated in was The Pin Junkie, held every Friday. Bonnie has always been a gracious and welcoming host, and I thoroughly enjoy connecting with other bloggers via this medium. The party is filled with endless craft ideas, recipes, and more! There’s something for everyone!
A few weeks ago I was excited to learn that Bonnie was looking for co-hosts, for a very special version of The Pin Junkie – celebrating her one-year blogiversary! A bunch of us have come together to help her celebrate this very special day! I’d like to wish Bonnie ongoing blogging success and encourage all of you to bookmark this weekly party. It’s one of the best in the blogosphere!
Welcome to The Pin Junkie Blogiversary Party! I’m celebrating the one year anniversary of my blog and these fantastic bloggers are helping me celebrate! When you share your projects and recipes, they will be seen on over 20 blogs!
It’s your turn to join the celebration! Link up anything you’ve been working on or have recently created! And be sure to stop by Bonnie’s blog and wish her a great year ahead!
Link Party Rules
The rules for this link party are easy! Here’s what you need to know:
- Please follow your host & co-hosts!
- Link back to this party in some way.
- Link up something YOU made – it can be a craft, recipe, or project as long as YOU made it. (No giveaways, contests, or link parties please).
- Link directly to a specific post – not your main blog (Keep it family friendly, please).
- Show some love by visiting some of the other links and HAVE FUN!