From age old warnings of naughty vs. nice to the agony of the first music recital, parents on Facebook are letting it all hang out. So while the temperatures drop outside sit back, relax, and let the chuckles, snorts, and outright LOLz of this week’s Most Hilarious Parents on Facebook keep you warm inside. The weather may be frightful, but the laughs are so delightful!
Thanks, Parents, for keeping it real!
- And they laughed and laughed. (Difficult Mommy)
2. 4th times a charm. (Mom Babble by Mary Katherine Backstrom)
3. You can’t fight fashion. (Toni Hammer)
4. Priceless. JK – $4.99/dozen. (Housewife of Hell)
5. It’s pretty serious. (Where The Eff Is My Handbook)
6. Like being at a rave. For elves. (That Mom Lady by Shawna Gove)
7. Why I want a walk in pantry. (Thinking Mom by Jennifer Rosen Heinz)
8. It’s the thought that counts? (Rodney Lacroix – Author)
9. The kit really should include Super Glue. (Mommy Cusses)
10. Silent Night. Please? Silent. (Science of Parenthood)
Do you have a funny post for us? Have you seen one on FB that made you LOL? Please tag Mama Needs A Nap so we can see it. We love to laugh and want you in on the fun! You might just see your post here on Perfection Pending.
Lauri Walker is a writer and a mom. She never sleeps so you can find always find her at Mama Needs A Nap on FB and on Twitter and Instagram. Seriously, go there. She’s probably on right now. And, make sure to stop by every Friday for her hilarious round ups of the funniest parents on Facebook right here on Perfection Pending.