From age old warnings of naughty vs. nice to the agony of a child’s first music recital, parents on Facebook are letting it all hang out.
The weather may be frightful, but the laughs are so delightful; thanks, Parents, for keeping it hilariously real!
- And they laughed and laughed. (Difficult Mommy)
2. 4th times a charm. (Mom Babble by Mary Katherine Backstrom)
3. Priceless. JK – $4.99/dozen. (Housewife of Hell)
4. It’s pretty serious. (Where The Eff Is My Handbook)
5. Like being at a rave. For elves. (That Mom Lady by Shawna Gove)
6. Why I want a walk in pantry. (Thinking Mom by Jennifer Rosen Heinz)
7. It’s the thought that counts? (Rodney Lacroix – Author)
8. The kit really should include Super Glue. (Mommy Cusses)
9. Silent Night. Please? Silent. (Science of Parenthood)