Facebook’s Most Hilarious Parents of the Week have us rolling on the floor as we coast on into the weekend. From home decor to history lessons, these parents are laying it all out there for our enjoyment.
1. HGTV has nothing on the tiny humans. (The Mom at Law)
2. Practically the stone age. (No Idea What I’m Doing: A Daddy Blog)
3. This week? This month? (How to Be a Dad)
4. She’s a realist. (Elizabeth Laing Thompson, Writer at Lizzy Life)
5yo: "Mommy, we are villagers."Me: "What? Why?"5yo: "Because we are normal persons and not princesses."Trying to embrace the hard truths of life over here…
5. Pour out before the title sequence. (Science of Parenthood)
6. Turn and run. (Thinking Mom by Jennifer Rosen Heinz)
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP TALKING
7. The dust will make them unidentifiable. (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
8. But she’ll know I loved her. (Mommy Owl by Lauren Lodder)
9. No line for a photo op with the escalator. Bonus. (21st Century SAHM)
I took my 4yo to the mall today & he said it was the best day of his life because we rode the escalator. So glad we took that Disney trip last year.