Christmas is coming up hard and fast. It is the hap, hap, happiest time of the year.
It is also chock full of stress, so bless you, parents, for letting off some steam and making us laugh all over the interwebz.
Whether it is dads with exploding pastries or kids kick-starting a business in the backyard, remember we are laughing with you, the most hilarious parents – not at you. (Mostly.)
Here are the 10 most hilarious posts by parents this week on Facebook. Enjoy!
1. Party foul. (Rach Riot)
2. When Mom’s away… (Sara Farrell Baker, Writer)
3. Out of the mouths of babes. (This Is Motherhood)
4. Do not mess with Mom’s lights. Ever. (Julie Burton / Writer)
5. Thug life. (Whine and Cheez – its)
6. We wish you a rear-y Christmas! (It’s Really 10 Months)
7. Oh, Baby! Yes! Wait, what? (My Little Villagers)
8. Ok. So 50 things. (Bluebonnet Babies by Molly England)
9. Bonus! (An Unfit Parent)
10. Trust may be subjective. (Mia Carella, Writer)