You did it! You made it to Friday and the best way to celebrate is to give a big high five to all of you who made it through the week.
Let’s face it, life is funny. If you are a parent, life is hilarious!
Sometimes you have to look past the mess, the annoying, and the gross to see it, but it’s there. Thank goodness for the Mamas and Dads who are willing to put it all out there on Facebook for the rest of us to laugh at, too.
So sit back, relax, and have a laugh at 10 of the most hilarious posts of the week by some of the funniest people we know: parents!
1. Establish the pecking order. (Mommy Owl by Lauren Lodder)
2. Is she new? (The Mom TruthBomb)
3. Like a caveman. (Abe Yospe’s Comedy Page – Cheeseboy 22)
4. Tra-la-la-la-laaaa! (Why did we have to have all these kids anyway?)
5. A stalker at least. She read your journal, Noah! (Jen Simon, Writer)
6. The torture. (Six Pack Mom)
7. Nailed it. (Explorations of Ambiguity by Andrew Knott)
8. ‘Tis the season. (Mommy Dearest Inc.)
9. She takes after her Dad. (Gym Craft Laundry)
10. Soooo sentimental. (Sparkly Shoes and Sweatdrops by Alison Tedford)