Fall has arrived; school is back in session, the leaves are beginning to change color, & the nights are cooler. The season brings lots of fun stuff- apple picking trips, pumpkin carving, sweaters & scarves… and let’s not forget PUMPKIN SPICE!
Pumpkin spice manages to worm its way into virtually everything each fall. There are tons of pro-pumpkin spice people that can’t wait to savor their first sips of their beloved PSL lattes each year, but others are so sick of the spice.
Laugh along with the folks of Twitter as they share their thoughts on pumpkin spice!
- It’s still warm in parts, but some folks are WAY too excited to bring pumpkin spice back.
Sure it's hot now, but any day now, that coworker in the next cubicle will be switching her Glade plug-in from Beach Dream to Pumpkin Spice.
— Housewife of Hell (@HousewifeOfHell) August 20, 2016
2. We were warned- but didn’t listen. There’s no escaping the pumpkin spice siege now.
As the prophecy foretold, the moon would blot out the sky and the spice of the pumpkin would spread to the corners of the earth. pic.twitter.com/Qa6j3gRdXX
— Simon Holland (@simoncholland) September 1, 2017
3. When fall arrives, add pumpkin spice. ALL of it. It’s the law.
Wife made pumpkin spice pancakes to comply with the laws of our state effective for the month of October.
— Rodney Lacroix (@moooooog35) October 2, 2016
4. Pumpkin spice is somehow everywhere.
Pumpkin spice kabobs, pumpkin spice stew, pumpkin spice creole, pumpkin spice and potatoes…
— ?Mommy Curses? (@mommy_cusses) September 7, 2016
5. And I do mean EVERYWHERE.
Pumpkin spice gone too far. pic.twitter.com/4OYW7ZKrG0
— Rita (@VoiceofRita) September 13, 2019
6. Pumpkin spice people love adding it to some foods & drinks- or ALL OF THEM.
Nothing I enjoy more in the fall than squirting some pumpkin spice mustard on a pumpkin spice hotdog while I sip a pumpkin spice grape soda.
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) October 3, 2018
7. Too bad they haven’t figured this one out. Yet.
I wish they made pumpkin spice pumpkins. Think how pumpkiny.
— Abe Yospe (@Cheeseboy22) September 2, 2017
8. And the pumpkin obsession isn’t limited just to food & beverages…
Me- I’ll take pumpkin spice please.
Cashier- Uhh… this is a furniture store…
Me- Soooo… do you at least have, like, a pumpkin discount or something?
— Why all these kids? (@whyallthesekids) September 4, 2018
9. And when pumpkin spice LATTES return each fall… it’s like The Hunger Games out there.
When your girl hears pumpkin spice lattes are back pic.twitter.com/u7mnLM59u6
— The Human Experience (@thehumanxp) September 11, 2019
10. People can’t get enough of the pumpkin spice lattes!
Me: I'm not basic.
Starbucks: PSL's here!
Me: *trips over yoga mat, chokes on Chipotle, slips on leggings & Uggs* I'M COMING, MY LOVE!!
— Alexis Williams (@alexiswilli_) September 6, 2017
11. They really seem to get people into the… spirit… of fall.
When the barista gives you an extra shot of espresso in your pumpkin spice latte for free. pic.twitter.com/YYFy2TlNoY
— The Cultured Ruffian (@CulturedRuffian) March 15, 2019
12. That pumpkin spice flavor is some strong stuff, apparently.
Drank so much pumpkin spice latte that I can see into a parallel autumn universe vibrating on a wavelength right next to our own. It’s full of dancing skeletons in ugg boots and pies cooling on windowsills
— Ally (@TragicAllyHere) September 4, 2019
13. (Not that everyone loves pumpkin spice lattes.)
Son: Have you ever regretted doing something?
Me: *flashback to me trying a pumpkin spice latte* Yes
— Sarcastic Mommy (@sarcasticmommy4) October 5, 2017
14. In fact, some people think pumpkin spice is, just… ew. NO.
Everyone knows that people who like pumpkin spice anything are the same psychos who enjoy eating black licorice.
— WineMummy (@WineMummy) September 19, 2018
15. Even worse- some people are tricked into liking it. The horror!
Me: That's pretty good. What is it?
Wife: A pumpkin spice latte.
Me: *falls to my knees because I've become everything I hate*
— James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn (@XplodingUnicorn) September 22, 2017
16. But this year, the fall is going to be even MORE special!
This Friday will be the 13th AND a full moon so if that doesn’t make you wanna snort pumpkin spice and go trick or treating while murdering people in a pumpkin patch then idk what to tell you
— Beezy ? (@BeeAmellia) September 8, 2019
Happy Fall, everyone! Enjoy your pumpkin spice latte- and your pumpkin pie, your pumpkin waffles, pumpkin salsa, pumpkin toothpaste….